Man From U.N.C.L.E Mission: Berlin! Best Android Game 2015

Man From U.N.C.L.E. Mission: Berlin! Best Android Game 2015! Finally a game I could call home! Along with my busy publishing schedule and posts, exercise and rest I unwind with the cream of simulation and FPI VR gaming (VR review coming soon!) crop! Man From U.N.C.L.E. Mission: Berlin! Warner Bros.International Enterprises! Man From U.N.C.L.E. Mission: Berlin! http://manfromuncle.com/ has the spy gaming works I haven't yet seen on the wireless platform! Like 007 our characters are well designed versions of the actors Henry Cavil Armie Hammer. Why on modern earth wouldn't they put Alicia Vikander in the game I would select a female spy! The spies move and run, not able to jump; has a squat bevel bottom left of the virtual joystick transparency. While the right side is full easy camera surround movement. Cars are plenty accessible with wheel button (interior tilt would be awesome). Cars are not destructible and drive well. Spies could move around and collect missions, different weapons to kill Nazis in direct woodsy shootout! At this point I haven't even seen a price! So I figure Warner Bros. International Enterprises are making a smart wise investment to promote with gaming in the future of movie distribution! GTA while quite mind altering is still a fair time "killer Apache trains or perhaps activates attacks on the enemy Been a while I have been posting directly on my namesake page! Well in my busy schedule of screenwriting and Brand Development of Afro Supernatural Spiritual Heroines. Since I last blog my first screenplay The Fresh Zulus - The Krown MCMLXXXII made the Semi- Finals of The 13th Annual Filmmaker's International Screenwriting Awards! So since then I have been crash coursing to revise the spec branding by ABSORBING EVERY PAGE of Dave Trottier's Screenwriters Bible Edition 5 + ! This opened my eyes to building a better brand in my story! I took a call - counselling session (which I highly recommend ) professional to - the - point and friendly! Just like an Uncle Dave!


1. On my end I have a new publisher! IUniverse (Random House) is taking in my hard cover brand distribution for Indigo stores into the new year. Keep posted on developments! 2. I am locking in my comic book characters with some amazing work from my 2 women illustrators Yasmin Montanez and Kendra Hale; and I am on the hunt for a comic book writer which is another business in development 3. Script Consulting Pro Bono!: Extensive research knowledge of spec movies; learn by example to make your twist! Every word and idea has been done before, it is how you arrange semantics to create the artful message. For example: Boxer down and out, family love, bad guy corrupt antagonist, beat down once, comeback and win! Reach out especially if you are "inside" or from the "hood"! I got you but it is hard WORK DISCIPLINE LEARNING WRITING industry standards like format and how to manipulate those scenes with the right applications eg. Final Draft don't be afraid of it make it work for you! 4. Started the Afro sequel: Zulus - 1430 - Back To Africa 5. Pitching Video Gaming developers : Zulus RPG FPI VR 6. Lost Roddy Piper RIP from my first full feature starring role : Sci Fighters 7. Lawyers agents and PR management and contracts: I am updated on IMDB; self promotion, theoretic, news, posting, on social media 8. Budget Admin Grant Applications to merge American accolades and distribution (Random House Indigo) help leverage and secure Canadian distribution backing and match co production costs funds. That is a lot of paper work! 9. I want to take in some Baroque! or a Serious Classical Jam of Gustav Mahler 3,4, 6 10. Let me know if your up to going! 11. http://www.screenplayfest.com/archives/review/the-fresh-zulus-the-krown-mcmlxxxii 12. People I would like to cast if I was to name drop!: John Laroquette ; Ronda Rousey; Mario Van Peeples; Chuck Berry; "Little" Richard Penniman; Keith Richards; Mick Jagger; Steven Segal; Bob Newhart ;Laverne Cox; Donald Sutherland; Christopher Plummer; Taraji P. Henson; Jim Carey; Monique; Jeremy Sisto; Richard Raybourne; Wesley Snipes; Whoopi Goldberg; Oprah Winfrey; Shaquille O Neal; Roy Dupuis; Michel Courtemanche ; Billy Crystal; Mel Brooks; Harry Belafonte a shot in the dark supernovae! " Eli Stein revision world "Peas n Loaf!" : some Beatle ! The Fresh Zulus: The Krown – MCMLXXXII | ScreenplayFest.com | Philadelphia Afro-supernatural horror twist about a downtrodden heroine’s quest to save her teenage son from joining an intergalactic pusher-man planning a zombie apocalypse! screenplayfest.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ku Klux Koon Klan: The Invisible Dark Empire 1965