COVID immunity | How Your Body Beats COVID

#MedicinewithDrMoran
Everyone is talking about COVID immunity. This video gives you an overview of how COVID immunity works. This is natural immunity without a vaccine. I show how your body fights foreign enemies like bacteria, viruses and fungi. In my video as an example I use the virus that causes COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2 to give you a basic lesson in immunology. My video will show how your body fights COVID without a vaccine or natural immunity and subsequently develops COVID immunity. We do not know how long or how strong this natural COVID immunity will be or how it compares to vaccinated immunity. Obviously not everyone has a successful immune response to SARS-CoV-2 like other foreign enemies. SARS-CoV-2 is very deadly in certain populations as I mentioned in my odds of dying videos on my channel. Older age as well as comorbidities are the major risk factors. I recommend vaccination in people at risk and I have videos on all of the vaccines . DISCLAIMER : Thank you for watching my YouTube video. The content of my video is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. No doctor-patient relationship is formed by viewing this video. For further details, please click the following link below for my full disclaimer.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tQku...
COVID immunity | How Your Body Beats COVID https://youtu.be/yBdUec86_YY via @YouTube #stoptheblackgenocide #genzero #cybersecurity #afroficialintelligence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ku Klux Koon Klan: The Invisible Dark Empire 1965