O ....K. so what's new ? Dirty really dirty novels for women big deal about 50 Shades

Check out "Fifty Shades of Grey" so I'm like testing out my sweetheart Acer 100 in a Second Cup for screenwriter books for free and for some coincidence of planetary alignment I just received a sample of this dirty book. No one part of me, my inner curious yet wise self really couldn't care less about what it is about this sadomasochists love story is all about. At the same time , let's says for one night I decide to curl up with a glass of spit warm brandy, candle lit dimly as I soak surrendered in beach warm sea aloes and Epsom salts. Ready to turn on my romantic side to digest a story about lust attraction manipulation and possibly golden showers. Look, give me a break. I'm in Second Cup and I just got the free sample. I'll try to use it as a pick up line for now, read it later and get back to you.
For now at least I doing something good... I'm writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ku Klux Koon Klan: The Invisible Dark Empire 1965